Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Cory Clouston Fashion Review..For Real

(photo via straighttalkjess.com)
I convinced my fiancé to write a fashion review of everybody's favorite Ottawa Senators coach. In case you didn't know, I've been contributing to another blog, the Cory Clouston Fashion Review, and I thought it would be fitting for it to appear on that blog instead of the one your reading right now.

Here's the direct link to the post:

http://theccfr.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/2011-02-01-in-which-we-get-quite-literal/

And my fiancé's tumblr page, which you should tell your significant other about, or follow yourself.

Lehner starts tonight, Greening gets his first NHL appearance, Butler is your AHL all star MVP and the last, painful part of the season starts now!

-MP

No comments:

Post a Comment