Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stranger Things Have Happened

(Photo via perfumezilla.com)
As I mentioned yesterday, I have no time to do anything. So I decided to contribute some of my cynicism to a fantastic blog called The Cory Clouston Fashion Review.

Every person that reads my blog: "Isn't that a total contradiction, with you confessing that you have no time for your blog but you volunteer to contribute to another blog???" Me: "Yes. Yes it is."

If you haven't checked out the CCFR, you need to check your head. Head on over to http://theccfr.wordpress.com/ and get your subscription on.

In honour of the CCFRers (and for allowing me to spew my nonsense on their blog), I will ask my fiancé to write a fashion review on Cory Clouston (spoiler: she's not impressed).

-MP

No comments:

Post a Comment